The Minneapolis Minnesota area is home to hundreds of thousands of bats and many are looking for a nice home to birth their young and to roost in. While it is good to have bats around your property as they eat a huge numbers of mosquitoes, night flying moths, gnats, and beetles, that are prevalent in Minneapolis Minnesota area, no one wants bats living in their home. The urine and guano of bats will eventually cause an odor and, if left unchecked, health problems. And of course everyone knows a small percentage of bats can carry rabies. There is nothing more disturbing to a good night's rest than to be awakened by a bat flying around your bedroom. Some homeowners and their children have even been awakened by a bat in their bed. If you are hearing noises in your home's attic or walls; or if you have had a bat in your house or business call Prompt Action Bat and Pest Control toll-free today at 877-877-6678 for a free, over the phone, estimate. Or you can use the Contact Form to the right to email us and we can call you when it is convenient for you.
When calling for a free estimate you will need to have some information about your house handy, we will need fairly specific information about your house size and design. We will need to know:
- The square footage or dimensions
- Type of siding (e.g. wood, vinyl, steel, cement board, brick)
- Type of soffit and fascia, or eaves (e.g. wood or aluminum)
- Type of roofing (e.g. asphalt, cedar shake, metal)
- Number of roof dormers
- Type of roof vents (e.g. ridge, dome, spinning)
- Number of stories
- Pitch of the roof (e.g. steep, shallow, or average)
- The general condition of the building
- If you are planing any additions, remodeling, roofing, or siding work
Call us toll free at 1-877-877-6678 or click here to email us.